Foster A Dog
Please review The Foster FAQs and Foster Opportunities pages before completing the application.
Corona Virus Update: Please only apply if you are able to foster a dog until adoption. This may take weeks and sometimes months. We are not in need of Short Term Fostering.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have the knowledge and consent of all adults living in the household
- Have approval from owner of residence (written in lease)
- Have a valid ID with current address
- Be approved as a suitable foster home by Almost Home Foundation
- Live in the Greater Chicagoland area
- Bring your foster dog to weekly adoption shows on Saturdays between 11 AM and 2 PM. A handler will be provided if you cannot stay during the show.